Liquefied petroleum gas is a colorless and transparent gas, which is used by thousands of households. It brings happiness to people and also brings danger, but when we use it correctly, there will be no danger. Now let TIANLONG Cylinder Factory explain the safety issues of daily liquefied gas users:
In order to ensure the safe use of gas for the majority of users, the following provisions are made for civil liquefied gas:
1. The user shall not disassemble or assemble the steel cylinder angle valve and the pressure regulator without authorization. If the burning appliance fails, it should be sent to a professional maintenance center for repair.
2. Cylinders must be used upright, lying down, shaking, roasting, hot water exposure, etc. are strictly prohibited. If an accident occurs due to the above behavior, the offender shall bear all responsibilities.
3. Cylinders should be placed in a well-ventilated, non-corrosive, and easy-to-handle place. They are not allowed to be used in bedrooms, bathrooms, etc.
4. Cylinders should not be near open flames or high temperature places, the surroundings of the cylinders should not exceed 45°C, and the nearest place to the burning appliance should not be less than 0.5 meters.
5. Before using, the user should pay attention to check whether the steel cylinder is in good condition, whether the pressure regulator and the rubber tube are connected reliably, to prevent air leakage and cause accidents, and people should not leave during use, so as to avoid external causes caused by the fire. Into a leakage accident.
6. It is strictly forbidden to dispose of the residual liquid of liquefied gas without authorization, and it is strictly forbidden to modify or repair the liquefied gas equipment without authorization.
7. In the event of a leak or fire alarm, the valve should be closed first, and a fire extinguisher should be used for self-rescue. At the same time, call "119 fire alarm" and contact the supply station in time.
8. If the user violates the above regulations and causes an explosion or fire accident, the judicial organ shall hold the responsibility for the accident if the consequences are serious.
The above regulations, please consciously implement the majority of residents.
b. What safety regulations should be followed when using liquefied gas cylinders
1. Liquefied petroleum gas cylinders must be used upright, lying, inverted and shaking are strictly prohibited, otherwise the liquid of liquefied petroleum gas flows into the pressure regulator and the pressure regulator becomes invalid, and dangerous accidents are very likely to occur.
2. Do not expose the bottle to the sun, and ignite the cylinder to avoid explosion.
3. It is strictly forbidden for users to disassemble the upper angle valve and pressure regulator of the LPG cylinder privately to prevent the danger of damage. If there is a leak or failure, it should be sent to the supply station for repair.
4. Users should take good care of national property when using steel cylinders. When handling, they should be lightly loaded and unloaded. They are not allowed to roll or collide on the ground. They should be knocked at will to prevent the danger of damage.
5. It is strictly forbidden for users to dump residual liquid, because once dumped residual liquid comes into contact with various types of fire, it will cause fire and explosion accidents. If it enters the sewer, the consequences will be even more disastrous.
c. Introduction to liquefied petroleum gas equipment
1. Liquefied petroleum gas cylinders:
(1) Bottle body:
Cylinders are gas source storage equipment filled with liquefied petroleum gas for users.
(2) Angle valve
Located at the top, it is the main switch that connects the steel cylinder to the pressure regulator and the stove. Except for opening when in use, it should be closed for the rest of the time.
2. Voltage regulator:
The pressure regulator is connected to the outlet of the angle valve of the steel cylinder, and it plays a role in reducing and stabilizing pressure.
3. Rubber hose:
The special equipment connecting the pressure regulator and the stove is made of oil-resistant and corrosion-resistant special rubber, and cannot be replaced by other rubber or plastic pipes.
4. Liquefied gas stove:
A burning appliance used after soft connection with oil-resistant hose.
How to correctly install the voltage regulator
Align the screw port of the regulator with the angle valve of the cylinder, and tighten it in a counterclockwise direction until the regulator does not move. Before assembling, check the regulator to see if the sealing ring is aging or falling off, if it is found to be aging or falling off , It should be replaced in time to prevent the danger of air leakage.
d. What to do if a leak is found and how to identify the leak
(1) The user should take the following measures when smelling liquefaction smell or discovering air leakage indoors.
1. Immediately close the angle valve of the cylinder.
2. Open doors and windows quickly for ventilation.
3. Put an end to all kinds of fire, including electrical switches on site. The plugs should be kept in the original village and not allowed to be used to avoid sparks, explosions and fire accidents.
4. Immediately report to the supply station for maintenance.
5. To look for air leakage, you can apply soapy water to each interface. If there are bubbles, it means air leakage. It is strictly forbidden to check with open flame.
(2) Causes of air leakage
Liquefied petroleum gas has a smell similar to gasoline, DDT, and paint. If you smell this kind of smell indoors, it means that there is a leak. The reason for the leak:
1. The cylinder and stove switch are not turned off properly.
2. The rubber hose is aging and cracked or the pressure regulator and hose are not connected tightly.
3. The switch on the stove is not tight after being worn out.
4. The regulator is not tightened or the sealing ring is damaged and falls off.
5. For leak detection, soapy water can be applied to each interface. If bubbling is air leakage, open flame is strictly prohibited.
e. Safe use of liquefied gas and accident handling
(1) Safe use:
1. When changing the bottle of liquefied gas, you must check whether the connection between the pressure regulator and the angle valve of the cylinder is tight (subject to the fact that the pressure regulator cannot be moved). If the installation is not tight, please ask the staff of the supply station to check the reason. If the seal ring of the pressure regulator is damaged, replace it with a new one.
The connection between the pressure regulator and the rubber hose must be checked frequently for looseness and air leakage to prevent air leakage after loosening and accidents caused by the hose falling off.
3. Use of leather tube:
Always check for aging and cracking to prevent air leakage. If aging or cracking occurs, replace the new pipe in time.
(2) Causes of common stories and correct handling
1. After the cylinder is replaced, the regulator is not installed properly or the rubber ring falls off, and a large amount of leakage will burn after being exposed to fire.
Treatment: In the case of using dry powder fire extinguisher, cover the cylinder guard with a wet quilt, blanket, etc. to quickly close the angle valve.
2. The rubber tube cracks and falls off to cause burning.
Treatment: quickly close the angle valve and cut off the gas source.
(3) Matters needing attention:
1. In normal use of liquefied gas, you must not be careless, improve safety awareness, personnel must not leave when using, and must close the angle valve and the burner switch after use.
2. Don't panic in the event of an accident, and should strive to take the above appropriate measures to deal with it, and at the same time report to the police and get in touch with the liquefied gas station.
3. As long as the liquefied gas is used safely in accordance with the relevant precautions, the safety of the user is guaranteed.
f. Questions and answers about liquefied gas
1. Why are flammable materials not allowed to be stacked around liquefied gas cylinders
Liquefied petroleum gas is flammable and explosive. Fire and explosion accidents are prone to occur in case of cylinder leaks. Therefore, do not stack waste paper, firewood, gasoline, paint, plastic and other flammable materials near the cylinder.
While using liquefied gas, no other burning appliances such as briquettes shall be used in the kitchen to prevent fire accidents.
2. What measures should be taken when a fire occurs
When the fire started, dry powder was used to extinguish the fire. The angle valve on the cylinder was quickly closed and the cylinder was moved to a safe place outdoors. At the same time, the fire alarm number was dialed 119 to prevent further expansion of the accident.
3. How to recognize normal flame
The normal flame is sky blue. If you find that the flame is yellow or smoke, you should open the stove's damper, and when the flame is short, violent, or suddenly burning, close the damper.
4. Why is it dangerous to use LPG unattended?
When users use liquefied gas, they must be looked after to prevent the flame from being extinguished when the soup is overflowing or the wind blows out when using a small fire, causing a large amount of liquefied gas to leak out and causing dangerous accidents.
5. Why can't the bedroom be equipped with LPG equipment
Because the liquefied petroleum gas equipment is installed in the sleeping person’s bedroom, if there is an air leak, it will easily cause suffocation and fire alarms.
6. How to prevent the damage of the LPG stove switch from leaking
When using a LPG stove, you must correctly master the use of the switch. At the same time, you must always pay attention to and educate children not to play with the switch, so as to prevent the stove switch from leaking after damage and causing hidden accidents.
The above introduces you to "the safety issues of daily liquefied gas users". Nigeria Lpg Cylinder Gas Supplier reminds you: Safe use of liquefied gas can provide us with a better safety guarantee. If you have requirements for liquefied gas cylinders, you can call us Phone, we will serve you wholeheartedly, thank you.
Thank you!your cantact letter has been sent!
We will cantact you as soon as possible!
Thank you!your cantact letter has been sent!
We will cantact you as soon as possible!